• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
PiBox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I wasn't aware of that before!

But does it include it in Europe as well? And is it just with the normal edition or any special editions?

It is interesting series, you should give it a try if you get a chance.
    Welcome to Zelda dungeon PiBox, if you need help with anything loads of us will be happy to help, have fun :D
    I have to agree with you about the explosion.

No I don't mind although I can see why people do take offense.

Stone Mask is very useful outside of the Pirate's Fortress especially if you don't want to deal with enemies in Termina Field.
    Sorry for not replying sooner but I was having a PM conversation with some1.

You do know can raise your shield and not get damaged by the Blast Mask and I also loved it when I saw the Redeads dancing I laughed for at least 30 seconds.

It's good to know that I don't have to explain my reasoning for Skyward Sword being SwS.

To Answer those ?s Myself
    All except for OoA and SwS, Japanese exclusive, CD-I games, and remakes.
    Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley)(Spirit) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace)(Stone Tower) TP(Hidden Skill and Village, Hyrule Field,)(Arbiter’s Grounds) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)(I just loved all the dungeons I can’t choose just 1)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)
    Yes for SwS and Yes but after the price of both goes down.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom