• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
bradley
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• WW actually takes place hundreds of years after OoT. There was a misprint in the manual that said 100, but everything else said hundreds, and it's just blatantly obvious with common sense after playing the game that it's probably closer to 700 years in-between the two games. So you're right about it not being 100.

By the way, the back of the cartridge boxes said it was an alternate world, as well. Those things never lie. And, quite honestly, I don't see how you could play MM and not think Termina is an alternate world.
    I think the 100 years think is weird, maybe a translation error I've heard people say that, to be fair he did say "over" a hundred years so anything works lol. But I see it as there being overwhelming and official evidence that Termina is an alternate world. It's in the manual, the way he got there. He didn't get there by boat or horseback, he fell down a hole with all kinds of strange symbols flying at him. He went through the corridor that twisted, a portal. When he came out, despite going very very deep underground, he came out on the ground with the sky above him.

Frome the manual: This is a kind of parallel world that is similar yet different from the land of Hyrule

And the way he gets there is consistent with ways in other legends in tales, like Alice in Wonderland. Also the manuals are written by the people who make the game as said earlier, I just think its very very clear what it's intended to be especially if the book makes a point to point out the similar characters otherwise they would probably ignore the whole thing.
    H
    AHHHHH SPOILER!!!!!! Haha, don't worry! I don't mind! i'd love for them to actually get together for real! Then there would be no more of those stupid Link x Malon or Ruto or Midna or Ilia (no offense if you like them). Malons ok but those couples just annoy me! :)
    H
    I think it's cool how its timed though i'll probably have to play the song of time 3 billion times to redo the three days. I agree with the original game. I think for at least one zelda game, they should have a super obvious relationship between zelda and link or they are in one and they state it. It just annoys me how they never show anything like that....... but that's just me.
    H
    I've always wanted to try it so thanks!!!!!!! Let's hope they create new games for the 3DS soon for zelda cause I'm hoping the OoT is not the only 3DS game I'll play on it
    H
    Thanks for the invite (or is it e-vite? oh well!). Anywho, I was looking at your picture... is MM your favorite game?
    Of course! Although it seemed a little random; may I ask why you sent it? (Not that I mind, though.)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom