• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Faedeur
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• That timeline makes more sense to me than the "official" timeline. (sorry for late reply lol)
    Hey there Feadeur.:wave: I don't know you on the forums but I noticed it was your birthday.^^ So...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:clap::clap::clap:
    Hello. Indeed it has been. lol That's ok. ^_^ Yes I saw the "official" timeline. I'm not exactly happy about the "If the Hero of Time fails" branch either, but I do like how they placed the other games. I'm still not exactly sure about TMC or FS taking place before OoT, but I can live with it. So really the only thing about it that I have a problem with it is the the branch where Link fails to beat Ganon. I just don't understand how he could lose to Ganon.
    Same here and also just a quick pointer outer, I believe that TMC Hyrule might actualy be New Hyrule.
    This is because if the map is flipped on it's side you can see that the Mount Crenal is to the northeast where the Moutain/Fire Realm in ST is located, the Minish Woods is to the southwest and is where the Forest Realm in ST is located, Lake Hylia is to the south east where the Ocean Realm is located in ST, and the Castor Wilds is to the northwest where the Snow Realm was in ST.

My theory is that we only visit a small part of Hyrule in that game.
    Lake Hylia was left by the Ocean Realm when the waters receded and the Castor Wilds is part of the Snow Realm that melted.
    I also believe that Hyrule Castle had been moved.
    But that is just my opinon.
    i've been to most of the forums round here and already got the forums i can spend more time in than others. what are your hopes/expectations for Skyward Sword?
    To be honest, I don't have much to say. I've never been in to the timeline that much other then the rare games. That's not to say I don't know anything about it, It's just don't like talking about it. People seem to get so ****** off when you talk about the timeline.
    I've talked with a few people. However, I have been getting a lot of help from people on Skype, but I still need more.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom