• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Mubble
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hi Mubble 。◕ ‿ ◕。 I'm glad the original Gym Leaders found their way over to the ZD forums XD
    Hi. I know this is a little late, but welcome to The Dungeon! :lol: I'm zeldahuman, how are you today?

Also, mind if I send a Friend Request?
    No problem. It's a great site a lot of nice people. Heck there are even some Pokemon threads in general gaming just in case you wanted to talk Pokemon on ZD xD
    Welcome to Zelda Dungeon! I look forward to reading all your thoughts and ideas on the forums (don't be afraid to share!). Hope we can be friends! :D
    Hoorah! And i'm sure if you put a lamp there, you'll barely even notice it. :P

Also, that rabbit in your profile picture is adorable. Is it yours? :O
    I don't know how much of a Zelda fan you are, but welcome to Zelda Dungeon! We have quite a lot of topics about Zelda, although our Zelda sections aren't known for being as hardcore as other sites'. You should make an introduction thread if you haven't thought of doing so yet.
    cute bunny... any Zelda questions for me? you already have a rep heart, so you still must know quite a bit of Zelda.
    Welcome to the zelda dungeon forums, Mubble. I hope you enjoy your stay here!

You'll be staying on the 156th floor, in the third room on the right. Don't mind the giant hole in the wall. That's...uh...supposed to be there. :suspicious:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom