• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
julien22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I may have mentioned a long time but 1 of my friends has relatives in Holland and he visits them over the US summer break so you may have seen him but unfortunately I don't know his name as I don't talk to him often.
    I checked your profile and with you mentioning euros.

Do you live in Europe and the next game on my list of currently released is SSMB: Brawl after Okami and I'd totally give you my Friendcode.
    We all got bored with K:EY and eventually found the idea stupid but my friends did like the trade-in value was 35$ as we did this 2 months after it came out.

I don't other than the difficulty I don't remember why we traded-in SC: Legends.
    Of course I have another 32$ and I have my pre-ordered copy paid off.

I have borrowed Wii games before from friends so I'm familiar with how controls work.

The only Wii games I myself bought were Kirby: Epic Yarn sucked and Soul Calibur Legend got to difficult and my group of friends and I were all stuck at the same place.
    I know it's strange but the few games Wii I bought were terrible or after awhile we all got on them.

I want to get Brawl but it's way to expensive I mean really the price should at least be 35$ but it's not the price is still as if the game had just come out even though it's been 2 or 3 years since the game was actually released.
    Okay now it makes sense.

SNES: TMNT: Turtles in Time

N64: Excluding the LoZ games would be Starfox64

Gamecube: TP

Wii: Final Fantasy 3 on the VC.

I don't actually own any Wii games yet but my friend is lending me Okami.
    I'm not big into them but I Have Mortal Kombat:Trilogy on my N64 and Soul Calibur 2 on my Wii(Gamecube)
    Same here about the forums but it's fun talking to your friends.

So I upgraded mt pre-order of SwS so now I'm going to get the awesome controller.
    I live in the United States specifically Florida. 1 of my friends from school has family that lives in Holland he visits them during Summer Vacation.
    I don't know if you're logged on now but if you are I'll be for 1 hour.

So anything you want to talk about?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom