• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Newty
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I have a large wallpaper of Xemnas, I didn't see that part...I just saw Xemnas and ugh....I hate this guy so much...Ansem....he soo stupid. I haven't seen that trailer. I just saw the first one....send me a link of it
    I actually kissed my T.V and hugged it when he shows up, and I just love Port Royal, and Hollow Bastion
    I just notice this, you like KH, I do too!!!My favorite character is Xemnas (I call him Xemmy, he's hot). And hello
    I'm so interested in Lea right now, but his home world was Radiant Garden! 'Course there is a chance...but then again, I know characters from The World Ends With You are making appearances much to my dismay, or at the very least that Neku character is. Uhm...what possible grudge could they have against Ansem? It was Xehanort who was doing all the bad experiments!

OHH, did you see TGS 2011 KH3D trailer? At the end...it shows Xehanort...with his KEYBLADE...attacking BRAIG...so freaking awesome.
    KH3D is a "main entry" as well. Not anywhere near as big as KHBBS, but it is still bigger than the likes of Days and Re:Coded.
    I'm not a KH fan per se...I do like the series, but it bugs me at times. I've played every single KH game except KHMobile and KHDDD (and the Final Mixes); I've beaten them all except Birth by Sleep which I don't own. I really want to get BBS, but I don't want to pay money for a PSP. So, I'll opt for KH3D and a 3DS as that has many more games that I want. The thing about KH that bugs me the most is that it is spread across too many systems. Why does it have to be on the PS2, NDS, 3DS, PSP, GBA, and maybe even the PS3? Just keep it uniform, on the major systems of whatever company(ies) you're gonna look to! lol

My favorite characters, don't have an order:
    Sora, Roxas, Xion, Ven, Aqua, Master Eraqus, Axel/Lea, Xigbar/Braig, Kairi, Lexaeus, Vanitas
    I really don't like Vexen, Larxene, Marluxia, or Xaldin. Their personalities were so not my type, I don't know how to explain it!

My favorite game would be either KH2 or BBS; BBS is a really awesome game I tell you! I haven't beaten it nor am I close to, but it is awesome!
    Truth be told, I always thought of Gerik as a sort of Link. I don't know, maybe it was that 'We stick with you to the end' personality he had in (Chapter 11?). He's really awesome and I sure wish he could've been promoted to like, Great Knight or maybe even Sniper. :xd:

Forde has one of the best supports with Eirika. I absolutely loved the support where he was asking her about her armor being too revealing, that showed some of his smarter personality! I also love his love for painting, shows he has class!
    I heard you are into Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones. So, who is your favorite character and why? Mine personally is either Eirika or Ephraim, followed by Neimi, Colm, Tana and my other support units :3
    Hey everyone! I'm Newty. Im also an author on http://teengamingstudios.wordpress.com/ I'd appreciate it if you guys would check it out! ^.^ I LOVE The Legend of Zelda, Kingdom Hearts, Fire Emblem, and Final Fantasy. (In order, favorite to least favorite) I have a Wii, DS,3S, PS2, GBA, Sega Genesis, and a Gamecube. I would probably die if i didn’t have my video games. I don’t like Halo or Modern Warfare at all. I’m a die-hard Nintendo fan, but Square Enix is really awesome too. I also love Rurouni Kenshin (manga and anime), Pandora Hearts (the manga and anime), Fullmetal Alchemist (both the Brotherhood anime and manga), Peace Maker Kurogane (anime and manga), D Gray-Man(anime), and Tsubasa Reservior Chronicles (manga). It would be really cool to get in the video game industry when i grow up, and make my own game.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom