• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Keyshe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hmm... Well, it's sort of weird actually. You see, I was looking at some Italian words, cause you know, they sound cool. :D And so I found Pendio, which is the Italian word for "slope". :lol: Nevertheless, I'm very happy with my new name! :)
    Hahah! There we go! My name has been changed! :D Feels a lot better!
    Thanks, I will! <3

By the way, I'm thinking about changing my username soon. Having a username based on a character in one of the Zelda games seems too impersonal. That's why I'll change it. I'll let you know when it's done.
    I did. But did youu get a role even tough you're a replacement? :? Anyway, good luck to you too if you're gonna play eventually! :D
    Yeah, it seems interesting. He says it's not gonna be anything like what we've seen so far at ZD. :D I hope I'll get a good role! :zelda:
    And hey! Are you gonna sign up for Mafia 9?! :huh: I've already registered myself, it should be fun! :)
    :D Thanks! I've been doing good, and I'm looking forward to Skyward Sword now more that ever! When I buy the game in November I will have waited two years for the game, and I've been looking forward to it ever since (even if we only knew it as Zelda Wii back then).

Also, I noticed that both of us have "birds" as our avatars. :D
    'Hoy there Keyshe! :wave: I've wanted to make some conversation with you since we got our roles in Mafia, but I thought it might have seemed a wee bit suspicious...

Anyway, how do you do today?! :?
    I thought I would put your mind at rest by saying that the riots are pretty much over now and our city never got hit ^_^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom