• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Fig
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hmmmm, as Vain, leader of the Viral Akatsuki, I don't really like to get involved with mushy stuff like that >.> But.....where is it :rolleyes:
    While I do really like Giovanni's son as a character, he too is my fave Rival (and I love his theme from HeartGold/SoulSilver).....believe it or not, I named myself Silver after the Sonic the Hedgehog character o_O The name just stuck after that :)
    You’re welcome :) And, I don't know....you like Pokémon, isn't that good enough :? As a Pokémon Trainer, you can call me "Legendary Collector- Silver" For obvious reasons, I have A LOT of legit shinies….Legendaries and otherwise :D I've played many games, many times and traded with many a people online to get my collection :silent: I am proud of and love them all....but since I have so many, most of them just sit around in my PC :awkward:
    I like watching the new TV episodes too, but I can't say I was watching since the start, I only really got into pokémon by the time diamond and pearl came out. that's why I have an obsessive love for the new games and the new pokémon.
    Been playing for around 6 years now, and I'm glad to say I own every DS and 3DS game in the series ( I also own pokémon sapphire too. )
    Ah thanks, sorry for the late reply I was watching the latest one piece
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom