• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
LordFire
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• We share the same last name also.

I'll have to tell my friend Andy whom also has a ZD account about your Avatar since Andy and I became friends because we were playing Ace Attorney around the same time.
    Okay well

Mario 64, Starfox 64, Perfect Dark, Star Wars Rouge Squadron, SW: Battle for Naboo, Goemon: Legend of the Mystical Ninja, Goemon's Great Adventure, Banjo-Tooie, Jet Force Gemini, Super Smash Bros., and last is Army Men: SArge's Heroes. Any of those familiar?
    I have alot as previously mentioned would you like to know what they are?

If not let's talk about something else.
    Welcome to Zelda Dungeon, LordFire! I'm Linknerd09! Enjoy posting around the forums with us! Ask me or HK if need help or have ?s! Read the rules!
    Do you still own any of your other N64 games or is OoT your only N64 game?

I still have mine and a many of the good classics on the N64 and few others are just childhood memory games that I could never get rid of like Pokemon Snap and Lego Racers.
    Many people put Stone Tower and/ or Deku Palace.

To Answer those ?s Myself
    All except for OoA and SwS, Japanese exclusive, CD-I games, and remakes.
    Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley)(Spirit) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace)(Stone Tower) TP(Hidden Skill and Village, Hyrule Field,)(Arbiter’s Grounds) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)(I just loved all the dungeons I can’t choose just 1)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)
    Yes for SwS and Yes but after the price of both goes down.
    I see you've already made an Intro Thread.

Click on View Conversation near the upper right of this post box to reply to this message

Which LoZ games do you own?
    Your Fav LoZ game/games, Fav BGM/BGMs, and Fav Dungeon in those games?
    Fav MM mask EXCLUDE TRANSFORMATION MASKS
    Your Triforce wish?
    Plan on getting SwS? Same with OoT 3D/ already own OoT 3D?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom