• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Fig
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Tha't pretty much what I think. All main games since Oot have a confirmed place (FS and Minish series aren't canon to me) and every game with some form of the Master Sword comes after SS. :D
    Sure, can you give me a Link?

I read your PM, the main thing I do to earn rep is make long well structured posts. I made one post that was 10 paragraphs long with each paragraph about 15 lines long about how I got started with the Zelda series. I tried to put as much emotion into it as possible, and I got 2 hearts from it!
    Gee, I guess that was sort of sudden...

Please consider my request anyhoo.
    I hate people that talk to me for no reason, but I actually am very good at making friends. Also, despite my nerdiness, I have no problem talking to girls, or asking them out. I think the trick is to reveal only what you want to the people you want, like you don't use "I own $3000 worth of video games" when talking to a chick.

:D
    I have played every game in the series except the oracle games and the DS games, and I have an average grade of 93% in high school, so I guess I'm smart, so you put that together and you get a good nerdy theorist :D

Though I am pretty nerdy, I am very sporty too, so don't go thinking I am a four eyed guy who will live with his parents until he gets kicked out.

So, that's enough about me, tell me a little about yourself :D
    For the group, if it is not possible, then we can leave this subject behind us.
    Thanks for the Group invite! ^^ And also, thanks for the friend request! What made you notice me. Oh, and I see you're new so...

Hello! Welcome to ZeldaDungeon! I'm zeldahuman, pleased to meet you! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me, another member, or read the FAQ. If you have any personal problems at hand or just have alot of bad things on your mind, visit my Advice Column and tell me all about it! Read Da Rules and have a great time here! Oh, and don’t forget to introduce yourself over in the Community Forum.

See you around!
    ~Zeldahuman (ZH for short)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom