• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
LinkLover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Well, Vain strives to cheer people up so.....yay :clap: I certainly hope you can come over whatever it is that may have caused your heart to break soon……and I can assume Shane feels the same way :yes:
    Here in Cyber Space, it's hard to tell the difference between day and night :bleh: But needless to say, Vain iz making you more of a happy User yeah ^^
    I try my best, and I was once known as Pain actually.......but now I’m Pain, Infected……with rainbows :P Oh teehee, I like making smiles :)
    Well, I know pain......so I go around to ensure it does not linger :yes: I’m-a the User-Friendly Digital God of Peace ^^ Strawberries and Sunshine :cat: It's cool to spread knowledge, you like make people smart like……yeah.
    Indeed, he was wondering if he was somehow connected to the heart breaking.......to be honest, I was kind of surprised he came to me with that idea. But hopefully things turn out ok, because Vain lurves happiness.....and no problem, I live to spread sunshine and that thing I mentioned just a minute ago ^^
    That is good, Vain iz a Happy God if his allies iz Happy Users ^^ Also, the one known as “ShaneOMac713” seemed troubled, so you may want to check into that.....as that is not my scene :silent:
    Heartbroken.....well, that's no good now is it? Lord Vain is worried by this......so don't be sad, always smile ^^ That is all I have to say to that :yes:
    I know its a little late but thanks for the happy brithday message! i havent been n in a while :/ but thanks!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom