• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Links Brother
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• i preferred the Mines as the Timeshift in the Mines only affected that room or a small area which allowed for more intricate puzzles, the new Beamos are great. It was a bit of a surprise finally getting into that final room on the Ship only to then have to leg it back out again. the boss itself wasn't anything special. as soon as i saw it i though 'i bet the eye is the weak spot'. best boss so far is the statue with 6 arms, that was fun. the mining carts was good fun. just entered the Fire Sanctuary. so far, i'm leaning more towards preferring TP but not going to make a final decision until SS is complete.
    I saw on your sig 'Best Dungeon is Sandship' and, funnily enough, I did the Sandship last night. it was a good level, using the Timeshift to get about was clever and the boss was OK but as an overall level i preferred the Lanayru Mines. Sure the boss of that level was REALLY easy but it was a great dungeon. i want one of the little robot dudes
    Okay, when you're making a thread, scroll down below the text box and there should be some poll options. Check that you're including a poll. When you submit the thread, you'll be taking to further poll options. Fill them out, then save and you're done.
    ~ Big Octo
    Ah, it seems I dont quite have the hang of it either. I shall ask one of my friends for ya. l
    Lets see.. It should be in the options when you start a new thread. I'm gonna go click on it now so I can give you more specific instructions. lol
    Okay, always get all the facts if you're making a question thread, and make a thread that you know will get alot of views and posts (the possiblities are endless) just make a thread that won't get closed the second you post it. . .
    Um, before you start another thread can you tell me so i can give you a whole bunch of facts so you dont get any more bad rep.
    Hi and welcome to Zelda Dungeon! :) I'm Azure, nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy yourself here and make many great posts! Just remember to read and obey the rules, and you'll be fine! ;) If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other members. If you wish to reply to this message, simply click "View Conversation".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom