• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Sparky
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Agh. Sounds like a real pain.
    Yeah, the new look forums take a little getting used to, but i'm sure you'll figure it all out soon enough.
    Hi Sparky, I just read that visitor message you wrote on Zemen's profile... from a few weeks ago. Just so its cleared up. Nothing was done 'behind his back'. In fact, during the time I linked Zemen to the thread and we exchanged several private messages. Just thought that should be cleared up.
    YOU NEED TO SLEEP! Seriously! What are you doing up at this hour? That can't be good for you.

(But in saying that...I didn't get a wink of sleep last night...my eyes are so heavy...Must stay...*snore*)
    ok.......................................................................................................................... yayz
    Thank you Sparky! That means alot to me.

I do it just to be friendly towards people. Give them a friend to talk to.

But thanks for that Sparky...you've sucessfully made my day! ^^

(And you don't need to give me credit, I'm fine being the silent welcomer!)
    Haha, dont mind that train rollin' part.. Basically just tryin to get started here, to know you people and such. I didn't know you get warned that easily.. Kinda got me scared a little there, hehe, most likely because I don't have any minus 50 letter messages here.. I think. I suppose I should read forum rules much more carefully from now on. Don't wan't to get banned on my second day here. Thanks for another comment. Take care.
    Hi there, brother! Just made this account yesterday evening and kinda trying to get this train rollin' so thanks for your comment on profile. :D Cheers.
    Bummer, well these Big plays are going to take a while, so i'd imagine it'll happen a bit.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom