• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Kylon
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I think we'll be getting one for Christmas, I don't know. Although my friend has a Wii so maybe she'll get the game and let me play.:bleh:
    I have no idea what part of the game that is.:lol: Sadly I cannot have SS since I don't have a Wii .:( But I'm glad your having fun with it!^^
    I've been doing alright. Super busy with doing schooling and work and everything else... :P Din is keeping me sane though! :D
    How are you doing?
    Hey there Kylon.:wave: I don't know you on the forums but I noticed it was your birthday.^^ So.....

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!:clap::clap::clap::clap:
    lol, sometimes it takes getting yourself in the right situation to meet people who are like minded enough to have the same interest. It took me until I was in university to find someone as enthusiastic about Zelda as me. :P
    Plus, you have everyone on the site!
    I'm good, been swimming which was fun ^^ I like swimming, but I'm not that great at it. You?
    I agree with you there! I am actually going back to school again to get a degree in elementary education to become a teacher. (Hopefully along with my other degrees I will be able to get a job pretty quick!)
    I'm doing alright... Work work work, but other then that I like to hangout with Din and take her to movies and dinner and whatnot, or just relax and game it up. :)
    How are you?
    I'm pretty good. I'm a little sleepy this morning. lol
    How are you? and What game are you getting?
    Awesome! Glad to hear. My favorite game is Ocarina of Time! The original. lol :P
    What is your favorite?
    Ah, brilliant! I love The Minish Cap; it's one of my favourite games of all time. I hope you enjoy it ^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom