• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Mune
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• R
    Hello big boy. When are we going to meet at the east hotel?
    hello! welcome to ZD! I'm the supreme ruler of all RPs and I am the president of nyan nyan land and I have da troll face!
    (JK)
    of u need any help on RPs, and stuff, talk to me. I'm a professional counselor. (JK again)
    Welcome to Zelda Dungeon, Mune! I'm Linknerd09! Enjoy pistng around the forums with us! Ask me or anyone if need help or have ?s! Read the rules^^

SB is right. You need a certain number of posts to use a signature^^
    I think you need a certain number of posts to unlock the option of having a signature. I remember it being 5. You should be able to see the signature options after you reach that number.
    Hi and welcome to Zelda Dungeon! :) I'm Azure, nice to meet you! I hope you enjoy yourself here and make many great posts! Just remember to read and obey the rules, and you'll be fine! ;) If you have any questions, feel free to ask me or any other members. If you wish to reply to this message, simply click "View Conversation".
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom