• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Sarianae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Working on a small beginning-of-school project. It's due tomorrow and I've been slacking. I just need to cut out some stuff and glue it down and I'm done. :nod:

That stinks, Miss Saria D: if there's anything ZD-related you need help with, I can help you out in like half an hour :nod:
    well, I didn't hear it from an HK so I doubt I'd be in trouble for knowing :sweat: yeah, I hope. I'm aiming for 4+ paragraphs, but I'm also trying to keep in mind "quality over quantity." But I still want to avoid one-liners. Ya know?
    lol. I dunno, apparently the HK's (you probably know this already) are looking at 425. I probably won't even be noticed till next month if I'm lucky :bleh:
    Thanks!

Oh yeah, your birthday is before mine.

Um... this is kind of late, but, Happy Birthday!
    Sorry 'bout the being late on wishing you a Happy Birthday.

Cool pic by the way.
    :shake: I don't use the IRC much. I'll be sure to VM you when possible though :nod: for now, my goal is to become an HK! >:3
    You really think it would be a crime to attempt eating a cake like that,

Basically the cake thing started out as a joke many months ago when people were talking about Zelda cakes for someone's birthday in the SB. And at the time I found a specialty artisan cake site that had a lot of Zelda related cakes on it so I started linking them to people's profiles when their birthday was announced.
    http://cakecentral.com/
    It's like a Deviantart for pastry chefs.
    Your welcome! Yep that is Lambda as my avatar but I'm thinking of changing it again, avatars don't last very long for me XD
    Oh, you're welcome! And yes, isn't it cute! :3 I remember when one of my dogs used to look exactly like that.

Ocarinas are really fun when you learn how to play them properly! Remember, if you are still looking for an Oot replica, be sure to check out that site. ;) Oh, and if you have any more questions on ocarinas, be sure to ask me!

Yes, I can finish it and post it. I had completely forgotten about it! But I'm so close to being done... Are you still planning on posting another challenge? :puppy:
    That's fine. It's your banner, you earned it. :P So, it doesn't matter to me what you do to it.
    Happy birthday...belated. Sorry I couldn't bake muffins D: But I hope you had a good day ~ ^^
    Ohai Saria. Yes, I joined, I thought it was a cool group and was surprised not to have seen it before. Not sure if bringng it up in the IRC would be good since the place seems to be kinda empty lately, or at least when I get in.

I can see the thing with the monsters. Those weren't the kind of monsters I was thinking about though (I always saw them more as races, like you mention them, that's what Axle was talking about because he made some theme requests and I said something about a moblin society, an idea I thought was mine until I saw Djinn had already thought about it and made it a thread. I guess the best one got it first but oh well...). I meant more along the lines of, say, the bosses. The big monsters that are usually seen as little more than killing machines or guardians of sorts, like Gohma for example. It might not be that they don't have character potential as much as the idea of them having it being kind of...unusual among developers. I don't know how to put it but it seems to me like they are stuck with that image. You do bring up a good example with King Bublin, it was kinda poignant to see him recognizing Link's strenght at the end, and I always wondered, where did he go after that? What of him after he appears with his minions at the credits? Food for thought, I think. Now that you mention the darknuts, I always thought they had cold, distant personalities but I guess it's a bit vague so it'll stay my opinion for now. I mean, they always stroke me as trained fighters who had been assigned to protect the places where they are and who had a strong will to do so, but that idea has countless holes in it, not to mention it sounds more generic than I thought it would.

And yes, I have played Spirit Tracks, have you?

Oh, and it would prolly be a bit rude if I just left without saying...

How was your day? It seems I was the last one to drop by this time...*sigh* I hope you like that pic at least. (no, I didn't make it :P)

And as everyone needs to feel appreciated in their birthday (which is almost past at the time of this writing, lol :sweat:) you're the one of the coolest strangers I could meet over the internet. :nod: Just thought I'd let you know.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom