• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
SheikahWarrior
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• haha ty
    I somehow mixed up my birthday with brewfest this year, both are equally good holidays. :D

So how have you been lately? I decided to PvE one last time considering how this is gonna be the 2nd to last expansion I heard D:.

Other than that I'm so interested in Assassins Creed but that may be cuz of the nerdiness hidden blades bring
    [video=youtube;VCTtIIW1WA0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VCTtIIW1WA0[/video]
    trolololol :lol:
    that looks so realistic O.O
    hehe but theres 2 kinds of female Blood Elves. The ones with the Goatees and the kind my dwarf likes to kite. :P

So are you playing anything other than WoW? I delved into Minecraft for a bit but now I'm leveling this here feral druid that has 1 piece of BoA gear.
    "So, how's that World of Warcraft thingimabober?
    Is it any good? :?"

-Me 1 year ago

Just one question is why I am here right now doing this. :O
    life is so weird...
    Joined the Alliance again P:
    I just cant abandon my little dwarf, and i found a 2v2 partner thats the same nationality as me haha. :D

What is the opposite of a hunter btw? Because it would be cool to do something completely different for an alt...perhaps a feral druid
    Oh and i should really be playing zelda nowadays and throw my wow addiction into the molton front...but minecraft is starting to absorb my attention span.

Hows the OOT 3d? :)
    u dinged? whoah!!!
    grats :D ;D

i feel like such a moron not knowing your birthday lol
    i'll link u a cake if i can find it

[Birthday Cake of Epicness]
    Well, real life comes up and you gotta do what you gotta do, so don't be sad. I was actually about to post a thread on the differences between Newts and Salamanders.
    :rolleyes:
    Happeh Happeh birthday! I haven't seen you on for a while, but we sure had some fun times on the Zelda Races 2 ;)
    You lie! The 3d can only be seen for 2 seconds before it reverts to 8bit graphics! D: Neyh. I won't be getting a 3DS until later in the year. And i'll miss out on the ambassador program and those 20 free games!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom