• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Ryan
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Sup Ryan, Random Person here.

I responded to your post in the Random Drawing Contest. Please take a look at it.
    Hey man, I finished it:

http://oi51.tinypic.com/6ycgle.jpg

Simply copy and paste that URL above into your signature between the [IMG] tags, kay?
    Yes, I was referring to me. No, you don't have to pay, and thanks. I worked hard on that sig, I'm glad you like it. I could make one similar if you want me to, tell me what you want it to look like and I'll get right on it.
    Hello, welcome to ZD!
    Could I possibly make a recommendation? You signature, the pictures aren't rendered and it looks very... poorly created. Would you like a "professionally" made signature?
    Sabel27 below explained everything, so have a nice time here. To reply to this message, click "View Conversation" on the top-right of this message.
    ~Zeldahuman
    I see that you're new here on ZD, so welcome to the forums, SkywardSwordFan! I already posted on your introduction thread, but I felt like I should post on your profile too~ Well, if you have any questions about the forums, feel free to ask anybody here; we'd be happy to help! Also, remember to read the rules and follow them, but most importantly, have fun here on ZD!

Have fun posting around the forums!
    ~Sabel27
    well, welcome to Zelda Dungeon! I hope you have loads of fun here! ^^ (and in case you haven't already figured it out, i like to use this alot: ^^)
    hey, i'm ryan, too! what a coincidence! ^^ and in case you didnt know, zora's rawk. :zora: and gorons suck :goron:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom