• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
PK Love Omega
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Oh, its simple give me a Link to one of your playlist *listens to Hyrule Field at night in Twilight Princess*
    I had to skip that cut scene in the English version. When I first saw it in Japanese; I started to cry. It was kind of horrifying to watch even though its just a game. Are you talking about Crystallium points? Ha, the only eidolon I used for the fight against Orphan was bahamut. I thought it was fitting lol.

Fang and Lightning are amazing! I hope Serah is like these two when we get the chance to play her. Both women were interesting & strong characters. Ah! I think on the 22nd, we're suppose to get new scans for XIII-2! Can't wait!

Hey, did you have a favorite villain?
    Hello Kemp,
    I am here offer my help in creating you a signature. I would be more than happy to help if you simply tell me what you want your signature to look like.

Thanks and I hope to hear back from you,
    ~Zeldahuman
    ahaha! lol i came back for a last 5 minuts of being here, and i see your post on my tread, and i laugh! :)
    maybe when i come back we can talk sometime!!!!!:D that would be the awesomest! lol!!!!:)
    What? Odin and Lightning pic!? Where?! :O
    Ugh, I disliked Orphan! His 2nd form was impossible to defeat the first time and I hated it when he tried using Fang. Jerk! lol. But, aww at least Lightning was crystallized for 10 seconds, so it wasn't that bad. I hope there isn't a sad ending that involves her in XIII-2. :(
    Hahah! Dude, those titles were really funny! Heheh! "Desperate Scousewives"! :D

I lived in Maghull, however, that was when I was seven and eight. So I spoke scouse back then. I don't now though, cuz I don't speak English every day anymore...
    But I'll see you around! I gotta go! :wave: Bye!
    :lol: Weirdo? No, not at all! Everyone needs to get stuff of their chests once in a while. I might even have to get something of my chest towards you in the future. :D
    I lived in Liverpool for a year a while back actually. :)
    Well, for me it's only a week left... But it'll be exiting for me to start in a new school with all new class mates!
    Right! I'll just wait and see when it's finished. :) So, how has your summer been?
    Wow, really?! Now that sounds really interesting. Let's just hope it will be released in Europe!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom