• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Waker of winds
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• W
    hehe,yup,that's right ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ well that and i am really happy,yup yup yup^^ ^^ ^^
    Waker? Would you like to join my forums site?
    It has no real purpose, it's just for fun really, and to chat.
    Well anyway, here is the link--- www.arkvoodle.webs.com

Webs has the annoying capibility of making your name the site address...

But, thanks anyway.
    Mases is updating the forums.
    So, this look is only temporary until the updates are finished.
    After that, we'll probably get our old look back. ( I don't like the white background :( )
    Hai thar Waker! Long time no speak!
    How have things been in your neck of the woods lately?
    W
    yeah^^ that's fine ^^nice to meet you,Waker ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^
    W
    hi,i hope we can be friends^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ ^^ what shall i call you?
    Okay. Talk to you later ^_^ Oh, I have a social group on here if you're interested.
    Hehe, thanks. Yeah, I try not to go overboard. I only use them when needbe, or joking around with a friend.
    Well, before I was a mod, I was a casual user. I saw how people viewed mods, I saw how people changed when they became mods, and I didn't like it. So I just stayed myself as soon as I became a mod. Oddly enough, the people who changed when they became mods left being mods a few months after I joined.
    Well, on PSO-World, I'm just a mod. But on several other lesser forums I'm an admin. I try to be a more loose mod/admin than the more uptight ones.
    I try to be a good person ^_^ Doesn't help all the time, but does when I need it to.
    Hi there! Thanks for the welcome ^_^ Still getting my footing here. Kind of reminds me of when I first joined PSO-World
    Isn't it sad? It's a VM, and it has a character requirement! I find this rather humorous. :P

I hate the time you have to wait between VMs, as well. I type relatively fast, and my responses are normally very short. Therefore, since I'm juggling conversations, I'm required to wait. It makes me lengthen my VMs, though. :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom