• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Jetter
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• P
    Hia I'm alright, yourself?
    Hi to your friend :D!
    have fun (:
    Heh, yeah. The new color is taking some getting used to. :sweat:

But are you sure the opening jingle of the Ganondorf theme wouldn't be more appropriate than the item collect jingle? :P
    P
    right now its about 8:45pm in england.
    Sorry i took a while i posted the reply on my own page.
    aha how silly of me.
    XD
    P
    Ahh i'm very slow on the onscreen keyboard, so i wouldn't worry too much :-)
    everyone is pretty slow on the onscreen keyboard because as you said, your using the wii remote.
    My favorite games in this order are:

1. Ocarina of Time
    2. Twilight Princess
    3. Wind Waker
    4. Spirit Tracks

Thanks for asking! ;)
    P
    Ahh ok thats fine.. Do you have a USB keyboard or would you be using the on screen keyboard? :)
    I'm not sure. I don't think I was the one who banned you (although it's possible, I was sorting through it all really quickly). Possibly because you said something random and spammy? I don't know. Sorry that happened though. Just try to keep... you know, relatively sane and intelligent in your messages and you should be fine in the future. ;)

I hope you enjoyed the podcast!
    Ya, 'roughly' 3pm. The stream will up by then and the countdown should start shortly after. I'm not sure 100% as to when it will officially begin but around that time. I wanted to pick a time so that the guys on the west coast like yourself are able to watch it when you get home from school. On the flip side, I wanted to make it so that our European visitors could also watch, and it will be close to midnight for them for the start time.
    Unfortunately that is the case. Everything was wiped from the last several weeks. I apologize for this.
    Welcome to ZD, Jetter! Have fun, and don't forget to read the rules!
    If you need anything, just ask me or any other member! See ya around!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom