• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
gannondorf
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I am the Real gannondorf, Notice im the only one you have ever seen weilding the triforce of power.

I think I shall now withdraw from your thread. no offece truly insteaded to anyone.
    You should have read the opening post before you went around calling anyone stupid. I was raising attention to the campaign, not suggesting that bert and ernie are homosexual.
    There have been a few ganondorfs before you, are you sure you're the real one? Also I couldn't help but notice you on the forums. Welcome to the forums (im a little late).
    Welcome poeple, I am the weilder of the triforce of power. I seek to change this world in my own image and as I see fit(because When ever I watch Fox news, They make it seem like your current world kind of sucks).
    Welcome to Zelda Dungeon, gannondorf! I'm Linknerd09! Enjoy posting around the forums with us! Ask me or GD if need help or have ?s! Read the rules;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom