• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
julien22
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I guess you could make Zelda Help Thread and it doesn't really matter anyway if you do.

Can we talk about something else?
    I was meaning that since you haven't played MM when/if you do start to play MM if you run into any trouble or get stuck consult me before making a Zelda Help Thread on the forums.
    You haven't played MM yet it's a very fun game but rather short if you just focus on the mainquest it's a game where you're defiantly should explore around because almost everything you do either leads to getting a mask, a heart piece, or a mask that to getting a Heart Piece.

I know that game really well so if you ever do get it ask me about your situation before making a Zelda Help Thread.
    Everyone has a few grammar mistakes now and then.

To Answer those ?s Myself
    All except for OoA and SwS, Japanese exclusive, CD-I games, and remakes.
    Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley)(Spirit) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace)(Stone Tower) TP(Hidden Skill and Village, Hyrule Field,)(Arbiter’s Grounds) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)(I just loved all the dungeons I can’t choose just 1)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)
    Yes for SwS and Yes but after the price of both goes down.

BTW I won't be on ZD until Monday I'm an usher at my Bro's wedding.
    Welcome to ZD, you may want to make an Intro Thread(if you haven’t already) before you start posting.

Here is a link so you can make an Intro Thread: http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?42-Community-Forum

Click on View Conversation near the upper right of this post box to reply to this message

Which LoZ games do you own?
    Your Fav LoZ game/games, Fav BGM/BGMs, and Fav Dungeon in those games?
    Fav MM mask EXCLUDE TRANSFORMATION MASKS
    Your Triforce wish?
    Plan on getting SwS? Same with OoT 3D/ already own OoT 3D?
    oh ok, i can be a little stupid sometimes and i even know it, but i didnot know if you beat the game or not so i did not wanna say much because...well...i was acting stupid that day!!!
    but other than talking about stupidity, (lol) did you ever find the train parts you where looking for????:)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom