• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
linkman8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yeah, it sounds pretty good. But it's kind of weird to hear that it has a weak story. I mean, most FF games have awesome stories. Guess this is more of a game play focused one, hmm? So yeah. Does it have any kind of multiplayer, online or offline?
    Hmm. I see. I'm actually thinking about getting FF tactics A2. What do you think of that game? Either that or Kirby superstar ultra. =D
    I see. Well, I don't really mind RPG's like that, but I feel more like a non-experience system game. I mean, loose EXP systems are fine (like, if you consider any kind of leveling up an EXP system, how some people say gaining hearts in LoZ ames is like leveling up). So, no suggestions? If non like that, any games at all that you really enjoyed?
    Oh yeah AoL is the game I will never beat, and you said you were kidding about throwing it at a wall, I would throw it at a wall o_O lol I'm kidding too.
    I'm not bad my self, I've decided to play LoZ it's very hard. Other than that I've been relaxing enjoying my weekend.
    Hmmmm.... hey Linkman, do you know of any really good games for the DS that are kind of the same genre as Zelda? Like, no experience system but awesome adventure type game? I've kind of gotten tired of experience systems of late.
    lol, same. Well, that's not completely true, but I just don't want to spend it all on DS games, and my parents think I shouldn't buy another one for a while. I suppose that's true, since I've gotten 4 in about the past 3 months.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom