• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Katelynn
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I can't wait to see what you think of it. :D And really, it's no problem at all. I like saying hi to newer members on ZD, trying to help them out a bit. Lots of people helped me when I first came on here, and I was inspired by them to do so. :)

You can ask me if you have any questions! ;)
    Hullo there Nayru~Water God! Welcome to the Zelda Dungeon forums! I'm Keyari, but you can just call me Ki. ;) Make sure you read the rules and have fun! :D

I also see you've been busy looking at fics in the Fan Works. Are you a writer as well? We'd love to see some of your works! In fact, if you want to, you can take a look at my story (no sign-ups for this one! :P), called "Tales of the Forgotten Land". A lot of people love it (they've been continuously asking me when I'll post the next chapter... :P), somI bet you'll like it. :)

Enjoy yourself here, I bet you'll fit it quickly!

~Ki
    Hello! Welcome to ZeldaDungeon! I'm zeldahuman, pleased to meet you! If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me, another member, or read the FAQ. If you have any personal problems at hand or just have alot of bad things on your mind, visit my Advice Column and tell me all about it! Read Da Rules and have a great time here! Oh, and don’t forget to introduce yourself over in the Community Forum.

See you around!
    ~Zeldahuman (ZH for short)
    yeah, me too. Thanks for commenting on the story, you can sign up if you want. I have a coouple of sign ups in the forums
    I'll be happy to help. ZD does have lots to do it seems, people just don't know how to entertain themselves
    haha, glad to see you like it. seems like lots of new members are getting active in writing/reading
    Welcome! I know you're not 17 because ZD is just turning 10, meaning you would have to have been here 11 years. I think you should be honest... I am. I'm 14 and hello. :)
    Welcome to Zelda Dungeon, Nayru! I'm Linknerd09! Enjoy posting around the forums with us! Ask me or anyone else if need help or have ?s! Read the rules^^

Hope you have fun being with us^^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom