• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Garo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• If you wanna beat the 30 character thing type what you want then put alot of spaces then a period or some sort of punctuation.
    Hey man, want to be friends? I own 33 Zelda's, so I'm a big fan. Also want to be friends on Skype? If so, my Skype darkmaster919199. Check out this post please, and leave comment.
    Who knows, Malick is very famous. And unlike Boyle, he has an impressive piece of work to back him up.
    Well, I wasn't exactly saying indie films in general. I just meant the extremely hyped ones like Slumdog Millionaire. That one had the already famous Danny Boyle to its advantage. I think he's a pretty good director, actually. But it looks like a Rocky scenario to me. It got hyped by connections. You're also right on Eternal Sunshine. Few films like that are actually made today.
    To answer my own ?'s

Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley)(Spirit) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace)(Stone Tower) TP(Hidden Skill and Village, Hyrule Field,)(Arbiter’s Grounds) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)(I just loved all the dungeons I can’t choose just 1)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)

I already have half of my preordered copy paid off and I don't plan on getting OoT 3D put do plan on gettting a 3DS.
    Hello, GaroX! I know I'm a bit late, but welcome to the forums! It's good to see a new member having fun posting here. ^^
    Welcome to ZD, you may want to make an Intro Thread(if you haven’t already) before you start posting.

Your Fav LoZ game/games, Fav BGM/BGMs, and Fav Dungeon in those games?, Fav MM mask EXCLUDE the Deku, Goron, Zora , and Fierce Deity Mask?, and your Triforce wish?

Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley)(Spirit) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace)(Stone Tower) TP(Hidden Skill and Village, Hyrule Field,)(Arbiter’s Grounds) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)(I just loved all the dungeons I can’t choose just 1)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)

Plan on getting SwS? Same with OoT 3D/ already own OoT 3D?

Click on View Conversation near the upper right of this post box to reply to this message.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom