• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Sarianae
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Again, it doesn't matter. Zee, Zye, Zee-ayche, anything. It doesn't matter.

What DOES matter is... what can i call you?
    Well, in the SB, people were using Zee-aych. I honestly don't care. You can call me anything you please. Zee sounds cool, but it reminds me too much of that girl from Power rangers S.P.D named Z (:lol: when you have 4 nephews and a niece, you watch Power Rangers alot. :xd: :lol:) Don't get me wrong, you can still call me Zee. ^^
    Zhuman, ZH, Z-man, i don't know nor do i really care. Kay Saria?

And i have patience, how would i have known you had other things to finish? =P
    You're not the only one who cried during Air. It was great. <3 And I'll make sure to look into watching Kanon. ^^
    Hey! What's up, Tin? (I was the first to make that nickname:P) I noticed you're an HK now. Congrats! I'm working towards that myself.
    Hey, congrats on the purple!! (late I assume, I'm used to recognizing these things in the SB, but there aren't colors in there anymore so I didn't notice till now. XD)
    Heyyy! x3 And yesh. Although I still have to watch Kanon, I completely love both Angel Beats! and Air! They were both great. <3
    That sounds AWESOME!! I'd love to see it when yo're done, so you should post it ;D. Although, about the materials, I think you might want to check out various arts and craft stores. I get my art supplies from a store called Micheal's...

I'm not up to much, just trying to think of something new to draw. I have to be in a certain mood to draw, and I was in that mood yesterday, but my mom killed it when she made me load our dishwasher DX It's suprisingly hard for me to get back into my drawing mood once it's ruined...
    Hey Sarianae, you should check out my most recent blog post. It is the whimsical story of The Great HoM and Axle the Beast.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom