• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Cucco Lady Anju
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hi Cucco Lady Anju! Just wanted to tell you I joined your we love link group! Though it looks like we are the only two members right now ^^
    Hey, do you play pokémon at all? I'm looking for peope to trade and
    battle with.
    W
    hi^^ nice to meet you^^ you can call me either sin,shioi, or alpha^^ should i call you anju?
    Hmm... Idk, I don't really have a favorite character, but I find that some of them are incredibly amazing. :)

And... your signature is awesome. :cool:
    Whaaa。。。? Oh well, I have a long way to go still. Have never played MM yet.
    hahhaa. I understand. I see your also playing OoT right now, and actually we're both in Kakariko Village ;) I'm trying to figure out the masks right now, and the windmill stuff...but I think I need to wait for later to get the song from the Windmill. What are you doing there?
    Oh! well, that's def. a good reason to love Anju then. I don't think it is possible to apologize too much lol...or am I wrong?
    Hey, just wondering, why do you like Anju so much? It is not because you too are allergic to chickens is it!? :P
    Anju is your favorite minor character, right? Why do you like this character so much? :?
    Oh, I forgot to mention, every member starts with 10 rep points, so you only need 1 little point. Good Luck!
    That is a VERY common misconception of the series.
    Many people think the main character is actually Zelda, and that Link is a girl...:dry:
    Hah! You got into the series pretty early then.
    That story seems worth a look, I hope you post it soon!
    Hah hah hah! I would write it anyways, if you think it would be good to write, i'd go with your instinct! I see you're a big Link fan! :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom