• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
penguinboy82
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Thanks for signing up, but in order to be the Shadow Stalker, you have to have shadow magic (whatever you might consider that to be). Is that ok with you?
    Yo, I need some more sign ups for a fan fic I have in the works. Would you mind, since I need a lot more main character? (shameless self advertising is shameless)
    Sorry about that. There was a little interruption. And I did let you in my game, I don't know what you're talking about there. And thanks - we play a lot.
    D
    really, cause last time i was on your page it said the last time you were on was like in january maybe i looked at it wrong
    D
    woah you are on i know you dont know me but you havent been on for awhile
    S
    I'll check it out. :D Thanks for the tip.
    Locke said that it's positive but the person has negative rep below 0, so it won't count. So it's neither good nor bad.
    That's odd. (I'm speaking on here cause if we keep chatting on there we'll get an infraction) I got one and it NEVER said anything, so I figured it was bad XD
    I asked nicely before, I'll ask again. Sign up please! I need more people to sign up for my fan fic, so if it isn't to much trouble....
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom