• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Maikeru
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Ehhh I don't troll anymore. It was a sudden change, but TBH I was a rule-breaking ***. My friends (trolls) on here say I'm no fun and that the change was too drastic. I think it was absolutely necessary.
    To Answer those ?s Myself
    All except for OoA and SwS, Japanese exclusive, CD-I games, and remakes.
    Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley)(Spirit) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace)(Stone Tower) TP(Hidden Skill and Village, Hyrule Field,)(Arbiter’s Grounds) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)(I just loved all the dungeons I can’t choose just 1)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)
    Yes for SwS and Yes but after the price of both goes down.

BTW I won't be on ZD until Monday I'm an usher at my Bro's wedding.
    We all troll in a humorous way. I don't know many people here who have taken it too far. I think every experienced user on here has already been tainted and turned into a troll, partly my fault as well as many others. I just noticed yesterday, I looked at some of my old friends and they all had trollish user titles. :rolleyes:
    Hrrmm. Yeah, you'll like it here. You won't need to deal with flutists or trolls (flamers) because we really have none. The community is nice to a fault, that fault being that people are just a tad bit cheery for my tastes. Well, we do have trolls (myself being one), but it's all for fun. We're not serious about causing any real disruption, I'm very serious when it comes to real posting.
    Click on View Conversation near the upper right of this post box to reply to this message.

Which LoZ games do you own?
    Your Fav LoZ game/games, Fav BGM/BGMs, and Fav Dungeon in those games?
    Fav MM mask EXCLUDE TRANSFORMATION MASKS
    Your Triforce wish?
    Plan on getting SwS? Same with OoT 3D/ already own OoT 3D?
    Impressive. ZD will have about 130 users are so on during the nights, the most I've seen was around 250. VIZ Media's pretty big, I suppose. And I'm not pursuing a career in writing, I'm actually too young (14) to know exactly what I want to do. I had dreams and goals in my childhood, and I don't want the weight of the world to crush my spirits yet. Most have given up on making the big time. I haven't, which is childish, but I really do have ambitions, whether or not they may be attainable or far-out.

Edit: sorry if anything looks weird, I'm using an iPhone and autocorrect can sometimes be stupid.
    Oh, wall-of-text syndrome? And you're a writer? I was once a writer and I have some serious problems with typing short posts. Just click on the links in my sig and you'll see XD. I do remember writing three fan fics and a one-shot (I think it was around 30,000 or something words, five chapters). Nice to meet you, it's great to have a member like yourself on ZD. Makes me happeh.
    I could tell by your tone that you were experienced. :P I'm sort of new to forums, and I don't seek any high positions on this site, much less on small, unpopular sites. My train of thought is this: why be a Webmaster or Admin of a site no one cares about?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom