• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
PK Love Omega
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hmm... Okay, well I dunno if I have the willpower to get the game, sorry. Perhaps sometime in the future. Anyway, are they still making new Mother games?
    Finally, a 10 year old who knows that the shows today suck! I'm almost 17 but I'm sorry that you couldn't grow up with the awesome shows as much as I did.
    Yeah, I might try Mother 3. I have never played any game from the Earth Bound series actually. What system is Mother 3 on? :?
    :D Nice to see another proud Nintendo fan! Yeah, ever since I was 5 (when I got my first GBC and a Pokémon game) I've been playing only Nintendo's games on Nintendo's systems. I've never thought series such as Halo, WoW or CoD were very interesting. Hahah! :lol: Basically the game series I've been playing in my life are Pokémon, Mario, Zelda, Kirby, Donkey Kong, Yoshi, Kid Icarus, Smash Bros and a wee bit Metroid. :)
    Mother 3 is a sad game for me personally. I didn't actually play it, but I enjoy watching Let's Plays on youtube of games i don't have, or can't get. if you ever get stuck, i recommend chuggaaconroy of youtube.
    i noticed you two are an Earthbound Fan. have you played the other mother/earthbound games?
    Yeah! But, I like it when she's holding Odin's weapon. It makes her look so cool! :D I can't wait for XIII-2! Hey, are you going to watch it on a stream when it comes out in December for Japan?
    I think so. It looks more of a "bow and arrow" type of weapon though. Oh, and don't forget about her sword too. Wait? She has two weapons? :eek:
    Just because she went into crystal stasis doesn't mean she's dead, Kemp. At least that's what I'm assuming. There's suppose to be multiple endings for XIII-2, so maybe one of those endings will have Fang and Vanille waking up from the pillar and rejoining the party again. Who knows? I can't wait to play the game though. And yeah, I know those two will be playable, but the rest of the cast is suppose to make "guest appearances" too. By the way do you like Noel?

Well, I wasn't really shocked. I was sort of confused because I read the novel and it didn't seem like she died. :S
    Hi! I checked my email and I saw your message. You like Fang too?! Yay!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one. She was awesome in XIII and I really hope she comes back for part 2. Did you see the footage they showed at E3 of "Lightning & Odin vs Bahamut"? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1_ez3K0GgqE

Can't wait!
    hey i know you don't know me but check out the starfox group and the new discussion i put in there's funny vids
    Hey Kemp, thanks for joining the Starfox group! If you need anything, just ask!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom