• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Pen
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Tnles quest is where you use a GBA and gamecube connector and the tingle tuner in the game. in Tingles quest you collect the 5 golden tingle statues which a found in each dungeon, you use the tingle bomb to reveal a chest in each of the dungeons. The dungeons are Dragon roost cavern, Forbidden Woods, the tower of the gods, the earth temple and the wind temple. look on google for a guide to each of these.

the knuckle quest opens when you complete the tingle quest. This quest can be done solely on outset island, once you are in the beach and you have the tingle tuner knuckle with start talking through the tingle tuner. follow his directions and you get the upgraded tingle tuner. head back to tingle island talk to knuckle to get 500 rupees and you can take a picture of him to get his figurine.
    Wow, that sounds really fun. And complicated. XD

For me, I've been very busy with getting Bloodstone ready. I've also been getting ready for some Let's Plays and playing Minecraft, Final Fantasy IX, and other games as well. Sadly, summer vacation ends for me in a couple weeks, but it was definitely a fun summer.
    Mm, Jag spelar gitarr..
    Inget speciellt bara typ på fritiden sätter jag mig i uterummet och spelar spansk musik, Jazz.. etc. Såna saker som är sköna att lyssna på :)
    FINE! But ONLY mafia....ah, but Im a little confused still, there will be mentors, right? :?
    More or less. A Japanese name is pretty much all that remains, and you've already got a legit Japanese name. As far as clothes go, just make something (practical and not obsessively detailed) up. And then just narrow the personality down to three key traits (and then agree to a little disclaimer that, by copyright definition, the character is mine- that's just to avoid legal issues though since I'm gonna be putting it under a Creative Commons Liscense). It seems like a lot, but really it's not terribly much.

Also, what's up dude? We haven't talked in a long time!
    if you are really going for it
    you have to explore every island inside and out
    explore all submarines
    Kill all Big octos,
    kill all 23 blue chu chus
    all beedle member ships
    Tingle's quest and knucke's quest
    all upgrades(bomb x2, arow x2, magicx1 and wallet x2)
    explore very platform
    (this one is difficult) solve the puzzles in the private Oasis at least once there are 16 slider puzzles and you will spend an average of 2-4 hours on them depending how good you are

There is a bunch to do in WW and you can find yourself playing for a total of 80 or more hours if you are getting everything.

Another hint for you: if you have a GBA connected to the gamecube, you have the tingle tuner, and you made it to outset after getting song of passing. You go on the ledge beside grandma's house, sidle across and then float with the deku leaf to another ledge. After all that use the tingle tuner to find a exclation mark on the ledge you're standing on and then use a tingle bomb to reveil a pot with an orange rupee(100 rupees). You can keep grinding for rupees as long as you keep playing the song of passing.
    Ah never mind on the check list, it will take too long to make and i'm working on a figurine guide anyway.
    for now i suggest getting info from the sites i provided you with, until i write a better guide those will have to do.
    Well the list i gave you is of the rare ones which are hard to get. The rest can obtained anytime though-out the game, you don't have to beat Ganondorf to get the rest of the figurines.
    What im saying is that the common figurines can be obtained anytime, where as the ones on the list i gave you are important to get at certain pints in the game.
    I suggest going to the main island which are, Forest Haven, Windfall Island, Outset Island and Dragon Roost island. Also the enemies can be found through-out the great sea, and there are figurines that are obtained while sailing the great sea. ill see if i can make you up a check list to help.
    Yes, it is. As long as you get the deluxe pictobox (the one with color) right before the tower of the Gods. if you don't know how to get the colored pictobox tell me.
    All the other figurines are pretty basic, the list i gave you is of the ones that are rare/hard to get. If you work really hard at it i'm sure you'll get them all on the first quest. Don't be afraid to stray from the story too much, it is necessary to get most of the figurines.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom