• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Keyshe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I'm used to people thinking I'm a guy here, Keyshe so don't worry about it too much. I guess people aren't used to a female moderator :P. I'm surprised that Axle didn't tell you....so that means he didn't say anything about me when you were not a member *is relieved* :D
    Yeah, I hear you. I had the same trouble when I first joined. Always takes a while to find everything, especially on different board than you're used to. This is the first board either of us has been on that used vBulletin, so... :sweat:

If you have any troubles, feel free to ask me about them. ;)
    Well this is just a little suggestion but I think you should choose something that describes you for your avvy (like once I had Toon Link as my avvy becauze we're pretty similar) and maybe something random as a sig or possibly a personal message as a sig. I hope that helped.
    Nice to meet you too Keyshe. And yeah you seemed like a nice person on your introduction thread so I decided to add you. Also try adding an avatar or a signiture soon. It tends to create a bit more personality online.
    That was the same for me when I first arrived here. But don't worry, you'll get the hang of it!
    And i'm fine, just looking around for something interesting to post on.
    Edit: This messages thing is a little confusing :) I I can get the hang of it quickly...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom