• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Raven
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Well, I play an MMORPG called Guild Wars, every once in a while I'll replay Resident Evil 4 for the PS2, and I also play through pretty much every Zelda game in existence ^.^
    I'm really thinking about getting another 360 or a PS3 because I'm addicted to Call of Duty even though I hate it so much.
    I'm just a regular Zelda fanboy, no change at all xD
    Hrm...I won't be able to play on XBL for a long time. My Xbox360 was broken recently and I don't think I'll repair it for what it did to my Resident Evil 5 and Call of Duty:Black Ops discs.
    I know this'll come off as creepy, but POKE. Sorry, it's a habit I have on gaming forums.
    I don't think i will because my pocket is empty at the time. i might get it a couple days after release though. I have this wierd cupon that gives me like, 9 dollars off on OoT =)
    I just have a couple old DS games so far ( I never had a DS. these were cheap!!) but I plan on getting pilotwings! Is that game any good?
    Shieldcake! Thanks

Yea we are both Aquarii, Aquaresees? Whatever the plural is on that.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom