• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Tavoriel
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Happy 4th of july!
    Ha! Really? You beat it over Christmas break? Awesome~ I've beaten it too, and must I agree, it IS absolutely awesome! I loved the cutscenes so much... ;D

Oh, and you're welcome for the friending on DA! :) I LOVELOVELOVE the SS comic that you put up about the time travel in the game. The time traveling in SS confused me ever so. I tried to put it all together- Ghirahim, Zelda, the Triforce, Impa, how everything fell into place in SS, but there was no possible way that it all should have connected... Nintendo Logic...
    Tavoriel! We haven't spoken in a while... I'm not even sure if you still get on ZDungeon... >.>

So, have you gotten Skyward Sword yet? I'm eager to hear your opinions! ^^

Oh, and I recently started a DA account, so I'm pretty sure that I added you as a friend. I'm still not sure how all of this DA stuff works just yet... :sweat:
    Haha, I know that it would turn out great if you did, but I understand if you don't have the time. I'm almost to the point where I will be busy all week... I guess that it's about that time of year again. *Sigh*
    Hey there, Tavoriel! I felt like I haven't talked to you in a while~ :zelda: How are you?

How are the stories coming along? Are you still planning on making "The Substitutes?"
    Hey there Tav, I'm doing a new story called The Demon of the Shadows. Check it out if you like
    yeah, don't mention it! I see you around the WCC a lot and I thought we should talk :nod:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom