• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Bokbok567
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Ohai! Yeah. I haven't seen you in quite a while. I'm doing fine, and thanks.
    Well...
    Hmm I had it when I first started and then it took a long time for it to go away.
    I mean I changed my spelling forever after that but I mean the red box still stuck with me. But then a few people took notice and then my green box came back :) I'll give you a good rep point whenever I see you post next!
    That is really dumb. Like, seriously.
    I had a red box when I first started because I abbreviated certain words. I think the point thing is sorry. It's just lame! I mean, why cant they just message us and tell us to change certain things instead of putting certain people on a pedestal because they dont have a red box. I mean, seriously. But its not my decision.
    No. Unfortunately not. It doesn't end till June 30th! D: It really sucks.. At least it's over for you.
    It has been. Not much has been up for me. It's been OK. It will be nice when school ends though.
    So you got the game Platinum but can´t play it? D: Bad luck!! Sounds like a nice game, I should get it myself soon I guess :)
    I just wanted to wish you a happy birthday :) Like I use to tell my friends here at the dungeon: Enjoy and have fun!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom