• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
ShaneOMac713
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• You mean when we went shopping? A pair of jeans, a couple anime tees, and a pair of black sneakers. We went to Concord Mills, and it started to ahil and lightning. I thought Zeus was punishing us petty mortals. :) lol And its okay. Are you free tommorow? I think my mom is coming around seven, so maybe I can see you earlier in the day.
    Yeah, thats fine. Besides, she will probably hang out mostly with Larissa anyway. Her and Ida are having some issues right now...
    I wish. Unless everyone is free tommorow of sunday, then I am out of luck. But, I could try. I would want to see everyone before I leave anyway.
    I don't know. I mean, theres not much I can think of. I do have to tell a bunch of people that I am leaving though.
    Thats what I think. Still, its not like I can do anything about it. He just needs to get his act together.
    Idk. He says he wants nothing to do with us, then goes out and buys us crap. He has some mental problem, I swear.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom