• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Dungeon killer
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Warning: all who post me a vm that makes no sense will get reported to an admin!
    All threats will be taken seriously and no spam!
    Follow all rules and don't get in trouble, and don't get cocky and think your fly, because your probably not.

The reason I'm putting this here is because someone has been spamming my received folder in private messaging I will not give the member's name for I have forgiven them and am taking precautions.

This has been an anouncment of public notice any copy and pasting of this message is prohibited.

I will repost this every five vm posts.

Thank you
    ~Dungeon killer
    Heh, thanks!

I'm so freaking happy Mases is doing these podcast things again. I love making these images and I've been missing it. :)
    Me too. I still have some screenshots I took from podcasts that I never used (or that still have more potential even though I have already used them), but it's kinda hard to get into it when there isn't a podcast. :(

Yeah, I thought that was one of the best too. I made another animated one, but it was too big to upload to the picture album. I uploaded it to Photobucket I think... want me to find it for you?
    Haha thanks. But that game's ridiculously easy. I ALMOST beat Mases' score in Snake, but I was about 800 points short :P
    Warning: all who post me a vm that makes no sense will get reported to an admin!
    Follow all rules and don't get in trouble, and don't get cocky and think your fly, because your probably not.

The reason I'm putting this here is because someone has been spamming my received folder in private messaging I will not give the member's name for I have forgiven them and am taking precautions.

This has been an anouncment of public notice any copy and pasting of this message is prohibited.

Thank you
    ~Dungeon killer
    Heh, thanks. I always had a ball making them and seeing Massy's reactions.

But alas, there hasn't been a podcast in a while, so I can't make any new ones. :(
    Warning: all who post me a vm that makes no sense will get reported to an admin!

Thank you
    ~Dungeon killer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom