• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
yann
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yeah it has, although I never even got a notification of receiving this message. Anyway, how are you doing brah?
    I've heard. I would imagine everyone's baked, but whatever. I love dubstep all by itself. I hate substance abuse. :P
    Yann man in a van with a tan with his friend Pan drinking... Oh, i've run out of rhymes. :<
    It's been a while. How have you been? :D
    I know, that guy looks way too much like Aizen which is really strange too. I wonder how they plan on getting his powers back, I mean, they can't do what Urahara did last time because he has no more shinigami powers...
    Ah, alright, I wondered why you had left xD I'm glad to see you have everything sorted out. :)

Yeah, it's getting pretty awesome again. It got rather confusing once it reached the point after he lost his powers, well until the last manga or so. I wish we didn't have to wait another 5 days though. D:

I'll have to go though, I've got to get up fairly early in the morning and I'm lazy enough as it is in the mornings. xD
    Jesus xD I thought you'd left for good D: How have you been?

Keeping up with Bleach I hope xD
    The new Bleach manga didn't really answer many questions =\ In fact, it's brought up more. Like why has that guy that suspiciously looks like Aizen appeared? :S And now it looks like he's got a Shimigami badge for some reason, or Ichigo's old one. =\
    Yann ~ We haven't talked in ages, have we? What new animes are you watching or something?
    Anyways just letting you know that I do still exist :bleh: jokes.
    How've you been?
    I know =D I can't wait to see what's going to happen now that Ichigo has lost his powers.

I hope that because it's been such a long wait that this chapter is longer than usual.
    xD I haven't watched the anime before, so I've never seen the intro. =\ I hope he gains them again that form again in the Manga. =D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom