• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
geek4887
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• No problem! :cool: Did you check out my Advice Column? And i hope you do have a good time. This place is full of nice people, you'll fit right in!
    That's how it was for all Zelda games I've played, and all games in general. OoT is the best game ever, and nothing can beat it.
    Though now I'm thinking that Skyward Sword could be on OoT/MM's throne of awesomeness, but I'll have to wait for the game to come out first! xD
    I would buy MM3D right from the get go if it were released and I had the money! MM is my favorite game every once in a while (it switches spots with OoT like every 2 seconds, I can't explain why). With the success that OoT3D had, I don't see why Nintendo wouldn't try for MM3D as well!
    Thanks for the Friend Request! And i see you're kinda new. sooo...

Hello! Welcome to ZeldaDungeon! I'm zeldahuman, pleased to meet you! IF you have any questions or concerns, feel free to ask me, another member, or read the FAQ. If you have any personal problems at hand or just have alot of bad things on your mind, visit my Advice Column and tell me all about it! Read Da Rules and have a great time here!

See you around!
    ~Zeldahuman (ZH for short)
    Eh, i've played through the Wii and GameCube versions of TP, and I wasn't really a big fan of Zant. He seemed too phycotic, and less involved in the plot. Ghirahim, is my new Fav Villan, because of his persona and the way he goes about doing things. He also seems to be more involved with the plot, and you tend to fight him more than once throughout the game. To be brief, I love Ghirahim much, much more than Zant.
    Well, have you heard about the 3DS Ambassador program? If not, I'll give you a quick rundown:

-Nintendo has a price drop (dropping from $250US to $170US) that will take effect on August 12, 2011.
    ........ -Alongside that price drop though, is the ambassador program. If you buy a 3DS system before the price drop takes effect, and log onto the eShop, Nintendo will automatically put you into the ambassador program which gives you 20 free games from the NES (I think) and GBA era. The 20 free games only lasts until August 11, 11:59PM. But, if you can't get a 3DS before August 12, you get the leisure of a $80US drop!

So if the 3DS is too expensive right now due to the $250US price tag, you could wait 12 days and get it once the price drop sets in, but you wouldn't get the 20 free games. Either way it's a win to me, because all of those free games are worth way more than $80, even at face value.
    Ah, you're new? Hm, I would've gotten around to adding you as friend eventually. . . At least 1/3 of my friends on here are newbies like you so, don't feel left out!
    Beyond that though, you should really look into buying a 3DS if you haven't already, it's a great system x)
    Well, you'll be very unnew by your second or third day of posting. ZD is just an easy place to come and go, and most of the members are happy people, although I can name a certain user who I personally would avoid.
    We have a full board here devoted to Fan Works where you can post a thread to show off your artwork. If you want it displayed in our deviantART gallery, you can upload it to your own dA account, then submit it to the ZD group from there.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom