• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
LinkLover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Well I am just thinking because I need to ask my parents and they will probably what to know where
    I will try and talk to my mom before I get home if not when I get home I will ask my parents. All I am going to be doing is playing Black Ops Zombies
    Well for me it doesn't matter but I need to ask my parents because I am coming back home today at like 5 and friday all I am going to be doing is either playing xbox or going to my friends house, Saturday and Sunday I don't know what we are doing
    yes. yes i am. sooo sorry i took a long time to respond...im on ZD more during school time...
    so who is your favorite SE character???:)
    Good I beat MW2 on the easiest level and I have one more misson on the hardest level and I got black ops and beat that on the easiest level and playing on the second hardest level.
    Oh thanks! I still watch Soul Eater even though I've watched it like 3 times! XD Kid is my favorite, tho
    alright for the wolves of ZD rp is there a specific way you want your old camp to look like, are there some details you want and i can make up the rest, or do i have complete freedom to make it up the way i want.
    I just found out about the greatest item in any zelda game. it's! *drum roll*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom