• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Oathkeeper95
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• If you're wondering, the deleted user is Axle the Beast. He had his account deactivated I think in 2020? He returned for awhile but he officially retired the mailbag from ZD and decided to leave the site behind.
    Fraxinus
    Fraxinus
    Ah yes the Spirit Track hype... train. My favorite thing was how the early translations of Malladus was Mallard, and before that everyone thought Ganondorf was a train.
    Oathkeeper95
    Oathkeeper95
    My favorite discussions were the people hell bent that the series was a prequel to WW. I spent a whole day debating in the forum why that wouldn't make sense.
    Fraxinus
    Fraxinus
    Ohh, because there was footage of the train under the ocean, yeah? I don't think I remember them saying prequel, but I do remember there being lots of hopes for Old Hyrule being there somewhere.
    Oh yeas, you gotta love Starcraft. Can't wait until Starcraft 2, baby!!
    Plus I suppose by now you are very familiar with HD, Husky and HDH Invitional as well. If not, check them out. :)
    You might think I'm crazy, but personally i'm bigger fan of SC single player campaigns than online multiplayer. lol
    And ofcourse I own both original Starcraft, Broodwars and Starcraft 2 beta. :)
    Cheers mate.
    Haha, you haven't been gone all that long! Things have just been changing a lot! :xd:

Yeah, I'm both a mod and a staff member now. And thanks. ^^ Yeah, I hope we catch each other a lot, because I like talking to you. :)
    Yes, I can't wait too for its release. The problem is, I don't think I'll get it soon after its release date, since my computer isn't that great. But anyway, I'll get someday. :)
    Yes. I am a Starcraft fan. My favorite race are the Zergs, but I like them all. :)
    I've done all the campaigns this year, even those on Brood War. Some were soooooooooooooo hard! But I've managed to get trough them.
    Truly awesome game. :) I like it better than Warcraft, even if I also like Warcraft. :)
    Yes, although I am a Pokemon fan, I'm not a big enough fan to know everything there is to know about it. That being the reason why I never got into conversations that got really into depth with the game series.

Also, thank you for the congratulations. :) I was rather shocked myself. It took me a few seconds to realize what had happened when I noticed that my name had changed color.
    We usually give us Thanksgiving, and the days before and after Thanksgiving off. So it's a nice 5-day weekend
    Yeah, I guess for some reason they have it pretty early, but who am I to complain about a week off?
    I'm around the 120 day. I'm doing well at it too. Although since I'm somewhat of a newcomer to the Kingdom Hearts games I'm kinda dark in the details. Like I know Roxas=Sora but I'm not really sure weather or not the Orginazation is evil or not. But I guess I'll just have to wait and watch. Although for Nobodies Roxas, Axel, and Xior seem almost like they do have hearts.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom