• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Jedizora
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Jedi, sorry I didn't get you a reminder earlier, I was having a spot of trouble working out who your opponent is, but it will be PhantomTriforce.
    What do you mean no one ever sees it? Don't you have many friends who come here and post? D: I warn you now, though, I'm the kind of member who likes to chat, so hope you don't mind if you see your profile shows mostly Atsuma comments every now and then. :lol:
    Yeah, HoM is the bomb when it comes to making siggies, I like what he does, and yet I've never asked for one. The one I currently have was from someone in photobucket, I just searched for Pikachu, saw it and took it. I feel kinda bad, so I may just request one or make one myself.
    Yeah, it looks cool. You now have an awesome profile that compliments your awesome siggy. Your siggy is my favorite in ZD.
    Okami, eh? I heard of it, but never have had the chance to try it out. I love your profile background pic, it looks awesome...and it's pure gold, eh? XD
    Hiya, Jedizora, how are you doing? Thanks for the friend add, looking forward to hanging out with you here. :)
    Yup. His name was Leo and he had a little brother named Evan. Then the story vanished because almost no one read it.
    Hey, jedizora. I had a random thought just now and I felt like asking you a question: Do you remember Guardians: Ocean Waves?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom