• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
LinkLover
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• So you are finally home huh? Hey do you have a xbox yet if not see if your dad will give you a 250 GB one. Also I want to know the whole story with your dad and the abution
    I have a poem. on majoras mask

Time...cruel and fearful...

A swamp, where one is about to be executed for a crime he did not commit...

A sea, where a fallen musician can only lament his failure...

A mountain, where a leader is powerless to save his people...

A valley, where the ghosts of the past still fight a war that has long since ended...

A town...caught between it all...where the end begins...

And one boy...a hero...with all the time in the world...and no time at all..to save this world...

This is Majora's Mask.
    Oh that's sad till the part that he was still agile and it's cool that by Thursday you will be home I have been playing MW2 it's starting to get boring
    Hey! I'm fine thanks. Just enjoying summer while I still can... and what about you? Thank you for the comment! Yours is pretty cool as well. :)
    I got a headset today when opening my xbox 360 box and I have been playing MW2 all day but I want black ops instead
    Oh man that sucks hey I am hooking the game system and if you are getting that xbox on GameStop.com it doesn't have a headset also at GameStop if you get a 20GB xbox 360 and a Game that is $19.99 or more and the xbox 360 becomes 100.00 dollars other than 150.00 and you get a game.
    I just got an xbox 360 , pro reward card at Gamestop, and CoD MW2 at Gamestop for $151.65 also I am going to trade CoD MW 2 for Black Ops
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom