• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
pizzavato
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• remember that Ninja RP in the Ranom RPG's group? LD started it, but didn't bother to tell like, anybody. just letting you know.
    Wow! I am not the best at paint, but I'm learning. It's nice to see another artist here :D I am actually working on manga&anime...:sweat: I'm not too bad at it. The ones I uploaded to my shop aren't really good ones because after I uploaded them I colored them with a digital program, so...yeah. but in my opinion, the best drawing I've done is the one of Medli I did. lol what a coincidence! So I take it you like her a bit too?
    OMG Thank you soo much! :) Now if only I knew how to put that in my sig...btw nice WW pic its awesome!! :D
    Hey Pizza I just check the rules and I am sorry but your sig is too big here is the right size: 800x250 or something like that I can make a siggy with that picture or I can do something with it
    Hey, sorry I took so long to respond. My power went out during a little storm we had... anyways, its awesome! Thanks.
    lol yea. Appreciation!! Hehe, though he did jingle when he wlaked and that was fun. I really liked the decor in the wind temple, but I liked the challenges and puzzles in the earth temple better.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom