• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Seethe
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• I'm not so sure about that, since most of the members are Wii/DS owners here.
    I will think about this for a while...
    There we go, I successfully sent you a message! I wonder why it wouldn't let me before...
    I have received your message. (Actually I only got one, I'll have to check again today or something) And it does now recognize your name as Bryan, but it is still gray. Hmmm....
    J
    Hey Seethe whats going on man? I seem to have the same problem linkman8 is having! Your friend code is grayed out whenever i try to send you some mail! You probably have already got the first set of jobs so thats weird... mabye we have to be friends on wifi or something... anyway my FC is... 017412805947, get i will try again tomorrow! alright man peace
    Hm, interesting. I tried sending you mail last night and it didn't work; it just wouldn't let me send mail to you. I'll try again today.
    Really? You don't mind "Boil" being your nickname? For serious? That's like the one name I thought would definitely bug someone.

It really is awesome though. It shares the same meaning as your username (as in boiling water) but it also just sounds like the body sore. It's perfectly fitting and aweful, just as my nicknames should be! :xd:
    Oh, cool. :)

Yes, I am a fan of this game, although I haven't played it yet. I'm wanting to get the game really bad and finally get to play it. It looks awesome. :)

Your welcome.
    o.o...

Dude, this is awesome!!! :D Of course I would like to use this. :) Oh, and thanks for making it.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom