• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
linkman8
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yeah, she was pretty much a side character the whole time, so yay for her anime and manga.

I finished Shakugan no Shana S last week, right now I'm not really watching anything I haven't watched. I was thinking of watching Sekirei but I can leave that for later. I don't follow Zeor no Tsukaima, what is it about?
    Dang.. all good things are coming in Fall...

Anyway, I do appreciate Mikoto's own stories and the anime as a whole; seeing Touma's straightfoward attitude over and over kind of gets tiring. I also personally prefer Mikoto as a character. Mikoto had little to no real page-time in the light novels as far as I've read, and I've always been interested in Mikoto's full story; I am glad that she got her own manga and anime and I really would like to see where it leads.
    Yeah. I've watched and read all of the available stuff of Index except I haven't finished the New Testament volume. I'm going to re-watch the anime since I've missed Index for a while. Also, I really hope Index gets a 3rd season, and that Railgun gets a 2nd. Although the Railgun anime disappointed me by skipping the Accelerator arc, which really made Mikoto blossom as a character in the manga of Railgun. And of course, I also can't wait for the final season of Shakugan no Shana.
    Awesome. I started To Aru Majutsu no Index with the manga though, and I pretty much prefer manga over anime. Index is kind of a different story, though; I like pretty much anything from Index (or Railgun) equally, and I feel that the anime captured the scenes pretty well. I liked the style of the Index anime and especially the Index-tan series and found out that Shakugan no Shana was under the same production company and had a similar style, so I also started watching that as well. I really love both of them, but I'd have to say that I'm more dedicated to Index since I've read and watched every I can of it.
    I agree with the previous statement. The forums aren't what they used to in the 2nd gen era (and also the early 3rd gen). Welcome in the green team ^^
    Also had your fill after all these years my fellow ex-colleague? Ah god how i miss the second gen of ZD!
    Gefeliciteerd met je verjaardag, mr Linkman8!! I hope you have a nice birthday with lots of presents, cake, alcohol (oh wait...you have to be 21...skip that one :P), balloons, birthday cards and all the random stuff that you get with birthdays :P
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom