• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Celeboy
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Yeah, I joined so I could talk to Zelda freaks like me :P

Oh, I'm in Australia, I have holidays in about 3 weeks and It's Spring at the moment, so weird that times are so different lol.
    Lucky bum... well I guess I did get out earlier then you. Sry but I probably won't be able to fight till the weekend.
    Central time.. sooo your ahead? hmm when does school start for you? I start on Thursday...
    Hey Celeboy I know it's been forever and a day, but.. you wanna play Super Street Fighter IV sometime???
    Oh whoa I get out in June and go back in September yay USA School systems! And I LOVE Harry Potter! My dad and I are watching all of them so we can see the two new ones. Right now we're on the phoenix.
    Well thank-you! I'm glad you enjoy them. We would certainly love to hear from you! If you arn't sure what to do a submission on, I can help a little, but ultimately it is your choice. Think about some of these types of questions to narrow down the scope of topics. What is your favorite game? Why do you like that game so much, anything specific? What is your least favorite game? Why don't you like it? From here you can narrow in on something specific that you find really interesting, or something that you don't like. For example, for me, I really like Majora's Mask, because I like the sidequests. One of the sidequests I like a lot is the Anju and Kafei quest. So I could talk about why I like it. I like that there was a lot of characterization. I liked how in depth the story became with them, and I really liked how you needed to be in so many places to complete the quests. There was extensive use of the map and you needed almost a full three day cycle to complete the quest on its own. I could talk about one or all of these points. So you can easily come up with a topic by doing that sort of thing and asking yourself those types of questions. If you want, once you have an idea of what you'd like to talk about I can help you narrow further ^^

I will let Rish know. :) and here is his page if you would like to tell him. http://zeldadungeon.net/forum/member.php?3753-Rishian
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom