• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Atheistbigred
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Thanks for all that info Red, I really appreciate it! I didn't know you could tranfer your pictures from the first quest to the second, and because of that, I kinda missed the important characters. Now I know where to look! I'm actually going back and taking pictures of enemies and NPCs now. =D
    Well, for my LP's, I can't really say at the moment. They're top secret, but you'll know soon. Probably just a matter of a couple more days before my LP's start.

As for my story, it's actually an original story instead of a fanfic of something. And trust me, I've been breaking my back \to make this as good as it can possibly be. I will admit, though, a lot of fanfics are pretty terrible.

And that sounds fun. Wind Waker is really fun, but that thar Nintendo Gallery is horrible. >_>
    Eh, I'm technically always on, but I haven't hung out here much lately due to a mixture of being busy with my writing and, well, going to other sites. I've been trying to poast moar around here lately, though.

As for how I've been, I've been doing pretty well. Been working a lot on my story (which I advertise in my sig, currently working on building the world) and a couple LP projects (which haven't exactly come out into the open yet). And lots of One Piece. Overall, I've been enjoying my summer a lot.

How about you?
    Thank you for joining the noble cause! One day, I shall become orange due to your contribution :D
    Hello A-Red. Mind if I can call you that? I want to thank you for nominating me. So I also nominated you. Because the thread does say that if you minister someone and that someone does not vote, your just wasting you nomination. So I nominated you for Laid Back because you said that you were mostly Laid Back. So I thank you for the nomination.
    True. I am quite excited for Skyward Sword though. It looks like it has a lot of the things that I have really been wanting in a Zelda game.
    Nah, I think that Zelda is a perfectly fine series. I enjoy it quite a lot, and it is definitely one of my favourites. However, as of now Zelda hasn't really been able to keep my interesting. I'm more interested in other games currently.
    I've been all right, the reason why I haven't been in the SB over the past three days is that on Saturday I was in a car for 16 hours, on Sunday I was spending time with my step sisters who live 2000 miles away and aren't around often, and yesterday, I just didn't really go on.
    Haha, Assassin's Creed is a good investment. I've beaten the second and brotherhood, but now I'm doing the original
    Okay, first of all, you may want to watch your diction. Saying things like, "you cannot be serious all the time" and "I need to know whats up with you" is indicating that you hold some kind of authority over me when the fact is you don't.

Second, I'm serious a lot because of the immaturity. I used to be the most Random Person in the SB, but other people saw me doing it and started doing it too. S'okay, nothing wrong with that. However, they did it on a "non funny" level. Just saying Random things that weren't relevant or funny. The timing was all off and it completely ruined the point of being Random. Then it got to the point where the un-funny Random things became immature Random things. People talking about sex jokes, and disgusting stuff that I found offensive. If I find something offensive, I'll tell people. (Unless that Person can't take criticism) But this trend spread fast and thus being Random became unappealing.

Now, since everyone became Random and it was getting to an uncomfortable level, I naturally found mature conversations more stimulating. Not to say that you can't be silly every now and again, but its no longer appealing to me when everyone's doing it AND they've taken it to a level I don't like. If mature conversations got that way, I would probably stop doing that too. You can say I'm boring and rude, but the same has been said a lot about people who act maturely. Little kids (not saying you're a little kid, just making a reference) find that what adults do is boring because it doesn't pertain to their "fun" and they find them rude because they won't agree that their "fun" is actually a better "fun." I actually came to Zelda Dungeon to have stimulating conversations about the series that I can't get with the rest of the world cause they're not Zelda nerds.

You say you've only seen me serious, when there are plenty of people on here who will tell you that I've cracked jokes plenty of times since I became serious. And my seriousness is not going to stop. If you're afraid to joke around me, that's probably because you should be since as I take alot of things offensively. I believe in God and have a strict moral code for myself, but I can also tell when things just shouldn't be said to others who don't have such things. If you think someone can't take a joke, then its best to not say it. And the fact is, if I had to choose between being respected and liked, I'd probably choose respected. But honestly, I think that I'm liked and respected around ZD. Not to hold myself on a high horse, but a respected Person who isn't liked wouldn't get as far as a Person who is both respected and liked.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom