• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
AustinFox33
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Hi AustinFox33! Okay, I know we don't know eachother but I found you on the forums and you looked interesting. So what's up? :lol:
    Thanks for posting on my thread! How do they decide what she says when she babbles? Do they have a babbling voice actor?
    Hey do you think you could go on your xbox 360 right now and send me a friend request my gametag is ShaneOMac713
    Hey man, want to be friends? I own 33 Zelda's, so I'm a big fan. Also want to be friends on Skype? If so, my Skype darkmaster919199. Check out this post please, and leave comment.
    I can digg that. Its good to talk to other fans, considering this is really the only place to do so.
    To Answer those ?s Myself
    All except for OoA and SwS, Japanese exclusive, CD-I games, and remakes.
    Mine are OoT (Gerudo Valley)(Spirit) MM(Stone Tower and Deku Palace)(Stone Tower) TP(Hidden Skill and Village, Hyrule Field,)(Arbiter’s Grounds) AlttP(Sanctuary and Hyrule Castle)(I just loved all the dungeons I can’t choose just 1)
    Stone Mask love killing Takkuri for money.
    World Peace(like no wars peace.)

Yes for SwS and Yes but after the price of both goes down.
    Oh Okay.

Which LoZ games do you own?
    Your Fav LoZ game/games, Fav BGM/BGMs, and Fav Dungeon in those games?, Fav MM mask EXCLUDE the Deku, Goron, Zora , and Fierce Deity Mask?, and your Triforce wish?

Plan on getting SwS? Same with OoT 3D/ already own OoT 3D?

Click on View Conversation near the upper right of this post box to reply to this message.
    I'm curious as to why you sent me a FR?

It's a ? I tend to ask when anyone sends me a FR w/o me asking them to. I'm glad you did sent it

There's a RPG Game Thread(Ninja Warriors) if your interested check it out.
    Holy crap on a stick Batman! I forgot to answer! So far, I've got about 8 Zeldas and beaten 6. The ones that make my blood boil are the original and A Link to the Past (not that I don't like it, it's because I got stuck).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom